Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Deshun Deysel on life and leadership


Deshun Deysel, one of SA's best female mountaineers, from Uitenhaag (check out her profile also on Beyondidentity, in the Eastern Cape, later in Ennerdale, writes this on her webpage, Deshun Deysel, on how to stick to your goals:
"I believe that climbing Everest is like reaching a series of mini summits. Every time you reach a personal milestone, you've mentally and emotionally reached the top of another mountain"
She can be booked for talks and presentations at her webpage and check out the stunning photos of her endeavours (like the one here). Phenomenal !

1 comment:

ross said...

Hello,

As it is customary, I browse other website that are interested in the same things I am. Thus I have been browsing your site.

Thanks for the link to www.beyondidentity.co.za and the reference you make to my site.

I'd like my site and your site to work more closely together. I believe that their is plenty we can share with on another.

Please contact me on ross@saintmoonriver.com or call me on 073 853 6637